Finally after 3 long years, months of fertility treatments and one surgery.
ben and I are going to have a baby! My due date is 11/23/08.
I took friday the 14th off for my 32nd birthday.I was supposed to start today but so far nothing. I am a little excited but not to much.
I took a test that morning with an internet cheapie. The darn thing was negative. Or so I thought.
I went out and about for a few hours and decided to use an old Answer test that i had bought 3 years earlier.i waited just a few seconds and walked away. came back after a few minutes,looked again and there it was. The most wonderful thing, A second pink line.I started screaming and crying and running around in disblief. My Dogs were barking and running with me.I must have picked it up and looked at it ten times.
After collecting myself enough I called ben at work.
I hated to tell him this way, But I couldnt wait all day.
After I got off the phone with Him I called my best friend and then the Dr.
I have only been on the meds they put me one for 6 weeks.
This was the first full cycle and I cant believe they worked!
At this moment I am soooo happy!!!!
we have waited so long for this.
What a great Birthday present!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment