Sunday, May 4, 2008

it's always nice to get home

We got up nice and early Friday morning. Got all of our things together, Dropped Camri off at school and headed to breakfast.
We were on the road to fun by 9:30 am.
Photobucket

I forgot what a boring drive this is.
Photobucket

Joshua Tree @ 75 MPH
Photobucket

Finally made it. We were an hour behind schedule because Ben just had to find the new In & Out burger they built in st George.
Just another burger if you ask me.
I was not impressed with this Hotel/motel. They really stretch the truth on there website.
Oh well we are here and we are going to have fun!
Photobucket


Ok this casino is not all it is cracked up to be. Saturday morning we have breakfast and head to vegas!
Photobucket

LOL only in Vegas baby!
Photobucket

We parked at the Belagio and walked around for 4 hours. And we only got to see 5 Casino's. This place is just to eXtreme for 1 afternoon.
Photobucket

We ended our trip at the Mirage and walked back to the car.
We were hoping the slots would be a little looser but they were not.
Back on the road again.
Saturday night we walked around and headed the the Casablanca where we met some really fun people at the tables. where in fact we stayed the rest of the night.
Hello Becca and Mitch!
I hope we will be going out with them again soon.

well that concludes our weekend adventure.


Stay tuned in 2 weeks we will see if this round of meds did the trick.
I hardly had any side effects at all this time around.
It was a pleasant change, but now i am worried they didnt do there job right.3
Oh well I guess only time will tell.
Crossing all my fingers and toes!

No comments: