Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009


Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I am still in shock it is already gone and done.

2008 was for me just like any other year.
I have nothing I can honestly look back on and reflect.
What that says is neither good or Bad.
My life is stable,So I guess That's the good.
the Bad was not direct at me but those around me.
The people I know who have lost there jobs in the recent months.
There have been more then I would have thought possible.
I see the news but did not think it would hit to close to home.
To my friends. To my family.

Thank God for my older sister Christie. With out her my mom would be out in the streets.
not that she made enough to support herself, but She gets to live at my sisters for free.
Christie recently had her basement finished and it is wonderful! Her and Tracy did an excellent job.So now it is almost like my mom has a full size apartment.
Christie- You are wonderful and I love you!

Christmas was good.
Thanksgiving was good.

OK bring on the summer!!!!!!
I am ready to go camping and sit in the warm sun.
we are thinking of going on a cruise this summer.
Guess I will just have to wait and see.

Dustin- I am sorry I have not been out yet to see you.
I hope one of us makes the effort soon to travel.
I love you and I miss you.
give your family a big kiss for me.

No comments: