Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last try

Well I have come to the decision that this will be the last month we try to have a baby.
Emotionally I am exhausted.I will do my last round of Clomid and that is it.
Last month the side effects were just awful, so I hope this month it is a little better.
Maybe If a new Dr joins are insurance I will try again, but at this point the only DR on our plan does not seem to give a crap If we ever get PG or not.
He has not ran any other tests besides the first initial blood tests.
I am just so tired of being sad every month.

1 comment:

Stacey, Marc, Drew and Tyler said...

Ahh I am so sorry sweetie. I really wish you had a better doctor that would actually do his job. We are all here for you.