I no longer will need to get get up 30 minutes early to take my temperature.
It breaks my heart to be at this stage of my life.
I never in a million years would have thought that having a baby would be so difficult.
Husband and wife love each other very much, have a happy home = BABY!!!!!!!!
I am devastated to think Ben and I will never get to share the wonderful moments of seeing our baby for the first time, hearing it's laughs and cries, and feeling it cuddled up next to our hearts.
I hope that one day he will get to see his own babies eyes staring up at him.
I am not giving up. I am just letting it go.
Where do I go from here I wonder. I have always had a " goal" .I almost feel lost with out one.
New goal- loose some weight, pay off bills. Oh wait Those have always been part of the over all goal.
New goals in life....... I will have to think of some. There are always ways to better yourself. I just cant think of any yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment