Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry it has been so long

Well here it is November. I just can not believe how fast this year has gone.
I am still excited about the up coming holidays.
Not to sure if that will change as they get closer or not. We are hoping to get everything early for Christmas so we can just relax the closer it gets.

Last Night, (Halloween) after the girls went out to trick or treat.

Photobucket

Mom, Christie and her family where
over for dinner.Afterwords, we watched scary movies

The movie( strangers)was not as scary as I thought it would be. But I did jump a few times.

Two weeks ago we drove down to AZ. for our Friend Doug's wedding.
We drove through Vegas which took us past hoover damn.

Photobucket


They are building a new freeway and It was amazing the way they are constructing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After passing by we got in to what AZ. really has to off for a view-


Photobucket

That right! Nothing Arizona.
after a bit we finally got to the cactus and Joshua trees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where Doug and his family live was very diverse.

Photobucket
Yes someone lives there.

Photobucket

Not unusual to sell a tortoise around here.

I would say for the most part the homes were very run down, But where Doug and His family live there houses where beautiful! not to mention they all have acre lots.
I wish I would have gotten pictures of them. But I didnt want to be rude.

Photobucket

this was the first sunset we saw.


meet the happy couple. Considering it was 101 degrees. They look a cool as a cucumber.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a nice trip. A very long car ride.But a nice trip all together.
12 hours straight to drive home.
Ben had me up at 3 am to start our long trek home.

I am sorry it takes me so long to update this. But so far it has taken me two hours just to do this. I hope to update again sooner.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

it looks like you are staying busy!